WhatsApp is a social networking app founded in 2009 and is one of the most popular messaging apps in the world. It has approximately 2. billion users who use it to share messages, images, videos, and voice messages. Facebook acquired the company in 2014 for $19 billion. While it’s not an advertising-focused app like Instagram or Facebook, WhatsApp has the potential to be a powerful marketing tool for businesses.
WhatsApp Business is a messaging app that helps you communicate with customers, prospects, and partners. Communication is the key to any successful business. But, in today’s world, if you can’t get in touch with customers, you’ll never be able to serve them. WhatsApp Business solves this problem by connecting you to your customers in a way that empowers both of you.
WhatsApp Business lets you create a personalized profile with a company name and even an avatar of your choosing in seconds! It also gives you more innovative tools for collaborating on projects with other members of your organization and managing tasks with a team of virtual assistants.
How to set up initial business profile settings on WhatsApp?
Once the automated installation of the app is complete, you can start configuring your account:
- Read and accept the terms of service if you agree to them, and then tap “Continue” to continue.
- Choose the country you belong to, then add the international prefix and your phone number.
- To finish registering your smartphone, please enter the code that was sent to you via SMS.
- Click on “Explore” and access “Business Profile,” from where you can add helpful information about your company, such as opening and closing hours, a description of the activity carried out on the website, and email address.
4 Tips on How to Use WhatsApp for Business
With WhatsApp Business, companies can leverage the power of this popular messaging app to engage with customers and prospects, promote products and services, or build a customer base. We’ll break down the best methods for using WhatsApp in your business based on your needs.
1. Run a contest or offer a discount code to win new customers: One of the easiest ways to use WhatsApp for business is by running a contest or offering discounts to existing customers. You can use this strategy in any industry, from restaurants to toothpaste brands – all you have to do is ask your followers how many times they’ve used your product and if they would like a discount code from you when they purchase from you.
2. Instant messaging: The instant messaging feature on WhatsApp makes it easy to ask customers about any queries they might have. Plus, they can also message you back instantly, letting you know that they’ve replied.
3. Voice messages: You can send voice messages to your customers via WhatsApp too. This can be very useful when you’re asking them to confirm an appointment or just want to call them up for some reason.
4. Sharing videos and photos: You can upload videos or pictures that are relevant to your business onto WhatsApp and then share them with your potential customers at a relatively low cost
The Best 13-inch Tablets for Your Needs
What Can You Expect When You Hire A Limousine?
The Shadowban Instagram: What is it and how to fix it?
What Is a Bot? A Beginner’s Guide to the History, Characteristics, and Types of Bots
Are you looking for drop-proof and water-resistant tablets? Here’s what to consider before buy
5 Tips To Supercharge Your Smartphone Security
Best Video Cards for 4K Gaming
Wireless Charging Technology: What is it, and how does it work?
Phablet: Introducing a new generation of big smartphones
Top 9 best OnePlus smartphones
SolarMovie Alternatives: Best Ways to Watch Online Movies For Free
For many, watching SolarMovie was the go-to way to watch online movies for free. Regardless if you are doing it...
Best TheWatchSeries Alternatives: How to Watch Shows Online
Regardless of who you are, there are few things more appealing than nesting into your couch, bed, or bean-bag and...
How to install VXP watch face on any Mediatek smartwatch
Smartwatches are increasingly getting popular in different countries across various age groups. Moreover, many thanks need to be accorded to...
How to share SkyBell HD access with other people
So actually you have bought the SkyBell HD video doorbell, and now you want to make it visible with other...
Elephone S7 Review – Best Galaxy S7 Edge clone
At this moment China has huge number of different smartphone companies, and one of them is definitely Elephone. Which is...
H96 PRO Plus Review – cheapest Amlogic S912 Android box
Yes you heard right because this Android TV box is the cheapest one with Octa core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU Amlogic...
How to trick Google Play Store with Xiaomi Mi Box Mini allowing All Apps
If you have followed my guide to install the Google Play Store on Xiaomi Mi Box Mini. It is possible...
Phones1 month ago
DalvikVM – Android Virtual Machine
Phones2 months ago
Top Best Tips to Help You Keep Your Android Smartphone Safe
Cool gadget1 month ago
The best car gadgets for coffee lovers: Handpresso Auto Coffee Maker
Phones2 months ago
What is Bixby? – A Detailed Explanation of Samsung’s AI Voice Assistant
Fun & Entertainment2 months ago
Best Android Apps for Dating: Updated list
Gadgets1 month ago
Everything you need to know about Google Home and Nest devices
Tablets1 month ago
The best tablets for photoshop and photo editing
Phones2 months ago
The Future of Folding Phones