The latest report filled out all the missing details on Vivo’s new high-end smartphone, the X21. The only thing that we’re still wondering about is the price.
The leaked specs confirm what everyone’s been guessing, and that is that Vivo X21 will come in two variants, one of which will feature a regular fingerprint scanner while the other will come with an under the display fingerprint scanner.
X21 features a 6.28-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display with 19:9 aspect ratio. Seems like dimensions were optimized to be optimal for using the phone with one hand, which is more convenient. Bezels of the display are minimized to just 1.66mm width, and there’s a visible top notch similiar to iPhone X’s to house sensors.
Powered by a Snapdragon 660 processor and a 6GB RAM, the phone runs on Android 8.1 Oreo that comes pre-installed with AI-features that is fueled by AIE artificial intelligence chip by Qualcomm.
Vivo X21 Full Specs
• 6.28-inch (2280 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 Super AMOLED display
• Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 512 GPU
• 6B RAM, 64GB / 128GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
• Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
• Funtouch OS 4.0 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
• 12MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, a secondary 5MP camera with f/2.4 aperture
• 12MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
• Fingerprint / In-display Fingerprint sensor
• Dimensions: 154.45 × 74.78 × 7.37mm; Weight: 156.2g
• 3.5mm audio jack, AK4376A Hi-Fi audio chip
• 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth
• 3200mAh (typical) battery with fast charging